I give talks on a range of self-sufficient subjects and issues. The length of the presentation is dependent upon whether a slideshow only presentation is required or if practical activities are to be included.
The following are some recent presentations.
• Basic gardening – from picking your site to harvest
• Basic garden design and raised bed making
• Seed sowing and transplanting seedlings
• Training and growing systems for fruit bushes and fruit trees
• Compost building and compost systems including worm farms
• Making liquid fertilizers
• The winter garden
• Container and vertical planting for small gardens
• Companion planting
• Seeds – growing, harvesting, storage and germination
• An introduction to Biodynamics
• An introduction to Permaculture
• How to grow a food forest
Presentations can be anything from 45 minutes to 3 hours.
The number of people attending is dependent upon the size of the room you have.
Presentations can be run at your workplace, home, Korito Education or other venue of your choice.
Please contact me detailing the type of presentation that you need.
Costs are dependent upon venue, travel, length of presentation and numbers – email or ring for a written quote.